European cloud company, OVHcloud, has announced a brand-new
Hosted Private Cloud range, with the release of the first product in the suite:
Hosted Private Cloud Premier. The new product addresses the strategic needs of
large organisations for performance, security and isolation and location of
their data, while at the same time offering competitive pricing.
Accessible to all OVHcloud customers around the world, Hosted Private Cloud Premier offers companies a wide range of solutions with unique advantages such as:
- A broader range of 7 standard hosts, complemented by 3 new hyperconverged host references that rely on VMware vSAN technology and range from 48GB to 768GB of RAM; allowing for better performance and reduced latency, ideal for critical applications
- NSF data stores up to 36TB, providing storage capacity at an unmatched price-performance ratio that allows professionals to confidently store data in any of the 7 data centres worldwide
- Private and public network access with more capacity – up to 25 Gbps to improve application performance
- A full range of VMware software: vCenter, vSphere version 6.7 (Enterprise Plus license), vSAN, and NSX. Hosted Private Cloud Premier also integrates VMware’s vRealize Operations brick at no additional cost to facilitate access to infrastructure monitoring and capacity planning. The Hosted Private Cloud offering is based on the foundation of VMware standards and guarantees total technological reversibility
- Simple, competitive and predictable pricing for customers to control their budget.
With 10 years of expertise in hosted private cloud solutions, OVHcloud’s new solution offers robust, scalable, and highly automated infrastructure that meets professional requirements for operating critical environments and performing intensive workloads. It also offers a wide range of certifications, addressing the needs of the financial sector, in order to comply with the PCI Security Council standards (PCIDSS), as well as the healthcare sector.
This new generation of Hosted Private Cloud is the result of a close collaboration between OVHcloud and its technology partners. It integrates multiple divisions of hardware and software: offering a choice of new components, including the latest generation of Intel CPUs. In addition, OVHcloud’s customers can benefit from the integration, managed services support and consultation of an ecosystem of 800 certified OVHcloud Partner Program partners to support them in implementing these innovative solutions.
“Working with our partners, we are confident our latest Hosted Private Cloud solutions are the right choice for enterprise, SME, SaaS, public sector, fintech and other customer segments. They deliver high performance, scalability, data compliance and security with the transparent cost predictability required to succeed in these uncertain times,” explained Hiren Parekh, VP – Northern Europe, OVHcloud.
“This launch paves the way for a new era of Hosted Private Cloud, as well as the diversification of virtualisation solutions. Our ambition is to provide efficient, simple and accessible solutions that allow the right balance between price, performance, security, sovereignty and predictability of costs,” commented Michel Paulin, CEO of OVHcloud.